Chatburn Village Hall is situated on Downham road Chatburn approximately half way up on the left hand side. The hall was gifted to the village in 1948 with the parish council being the holding trustees. It is run by a separate committee who are the management trustees.
The ground floor consists of an L shaped room capable of holding 40 people seated, there is a small but basic kitchen, two WCs one of which is fitted for disabled use.
The upper floor is the home of the village snooker club and has two full sized tables, there is also one WC.
Due to the size of the ground floor meeting room it is restricted in its capability of use. It is ideal for small group activity classes, and at present it is used for Art and Yoga classes. It is ideal for children's parties and we have had many in the past.